Interruption Actions

So, today I was trying my luck in playing killer again. Don't really do it much since both sides are very toxic. Besides that, has anyone experienced a grab failing to pull a survivor off a gen. I tried pulling two different survivors twice in different matches and somehow they don't get pulled off. One gen got done right in my face when I tried to pull a Dwight off the gen and he stood up and finished the gen.

Comments

  • Failed grabs have been a thing for atleast a full 2 years pretty sure

  • @VanitasRyuzaki said:

    So, today I was trying my luck in playing killer again. Don't really do it much since both sides are very toxic. Besides that, has anyone experienced a grab failing to pull a survivor off a gen. I tried pulling two different survivors twice in different matches and somehow they don't get pulled off. One gen got done right in my face when I tried to pull a Dwight off the gen and he stood up and finished the gen.

    all the time, you get the grab in any situation, but the entity says otherwise. your either standing stuck looking stupid or they just slide right off. i have had a somewhat recent game where i walked up to a surv on a gen, but didnt get the grab. i dont they moved either, just repairing.

  • @VanitasRyuzaki said:

    So, today I was trying my luck in playing killer again. Don't really do it much since both sides are very toxic. Besides that, has anyone experienced a grab failing to pull a survivor off a gen. I tried pulling two different survivors twice in different matches and somehow they don't get pulled off. One gen got done right in my face when I tried to pull a Dwight off the gen and he stood up and finished the gen.

    There are weird frame issues and lags that Interrupt actions right now. It’s maddening for both sides I think.

  • It's the same damn thing for healing another survivor, always interrupted at the start, then it works the second time