Leons don't know how to use their grenades.

It seems like every game now has at least three Leons and five Jills, so flash grenades are ubiquitous, but, thankfully, Leons don't seem to know how to use them.

I constantly see them being thrown in situations where it wouldn't help at all or else three meters behind me just before Leon goes for an unhook directly in front of my face, resulting only in him getting hooked, too. Bonus points for tossing them through a window or over a fence that neither one of us is going to vault through during a chase.

Has anyone else noticed this? Those little flashbang grenades might be annoying if anyone knew how to use them.

Comments

  • I have also noticed this. 9/10 times the person drops the grenade right in front of me and completely wastes it.

    I've had a chance to use them myself and discovered that flashbangs are actually pretty useful if you know how to use them. You should drop them around corners just before the killer turns them and when certain killers are about to use their power. Nurse, Huntress, Pyramid Head, and others that have to look at you are prime targets for the flashbang if you time it well.

  • Never throw them during a straight away always throw them after turning a corner where the killer doesnt have time to prepare for it

  • They are kinda weird, to be honest.

    While playing Pig earlier today, I got blinded by one when I was looking away, and didn't get blinded by one when I was looking right at it.

  • To be fair, the only way to learn is to practice with them, which just seems like throwing them willy nilly. Since the main item they're based off of are limited edition event items. So, they're not exact common until now