Reversing Bloodlust: Speed Gained Outside of Chases
So, more often than actually winning a chase, I have found my biggest issue is traversing large maps or inside maps with weird door openings. There are only about three places in the game left where I actually need bloodlust to win (Main House, and the Hell Houses in Haddonfield and Badham). What if, instead of blood lust being gained IN chases, it is gained out of chases, and decreases once you enter them? The killer not having a victim, and the chase being part of the hunt, as it were. This would give killers who don't have the mobility of some other killers more viability on larger maps.
Comments
The problem with this is that moonwalking exists. The killer could just do that and then start a chase with a huge headstart.
Also a 15% increase in movement speed is only really good in a chase, not for map mobility.
I disagree with the second part. I feel pained in map mobility just from the 5% loss when playing Huntress or Deathslinger.