No chase music
I dont know if its because of plague or dark devotion, but there was no chase music for the entire match.
Was pretty relaxing tbh.
Happened to some of you ?
I dont know if its because of plague or dark devotion, but there was no chase music for the entire match.
Was pretty relaxing tbh.
Happened to some of you ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would actually be really, really interesting. I don't know if I'd like it or not, it would feel so unnatural. Well, that's probably the wrong word. It would feel so unusual.
At first I misinterpreted the title of the thread and thought that you meant there was no "hunt music", or whatever term a person would use to describe the music that killers have when they're wandering around, looking for survivors, but not actively engaged in the hunt. I would be perfectly happy having the option to play without that.
Yeah i had that when i faced a huntress a few days ago. Huntress with no chase music is kinda scary ngl
Edited to add: no chase music OR humming
That's weird. Did The huntress had dark devotion ?
Sometimes chase music stops and resumes multiple times during chase, thought its a known bug
Yep,happened to me aswell against a Plague.
Only heard heartbeat the entire time when i was near hear/chased by the Plague.
But it was like normal heartbeat not the the DbD type of heartbeat.I will post a clip of the match later here
Here there was no music AT all. Not a single time. Not a single terror radius. Nothing.
Complete noises and heartbeats.
Yeah i had it against a hag and a wraith a while ago
Its a random bug
I like Unstable, to be honest. It really gets you in the mood for killing.
Wouldnt matter, dark devotion doesnt get rid of hum. There was no chase music, no terror radius, no hum, and it was only effecting me, nobody else
It happened to me. I was playing against a Demogorgon, and there was no chase music, only the heartbeat and his cute footsteps sounds.
Clearly it's a bug, a good one tho, it makes you more relaxed.
Hmm, I'd have to hear that one specifically. I was under the impression that all killers had the same generic bass groove just kind of bouncing around in the background while they moved around. It's so distracting to me. It's like the killer is listening to an ipod, lol.
But Unstable is the generic bass you've mentioned, lol.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had the same bug with huntress a few days ago. Felt like I was playing against deathslinger lol
Sad. But hey, you should check out DBD'S OST regardless. Some songs which aren't in the game anymore are really interesting, such as "Being Watched" and "Petrified".
Or maybe event themes, like Winter Solstice and All Hallows' Eve.