One of the few good things to come out of recent updates is the tome progress.

Like seriously, I was only on the first level about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Now I'm on track to finish before the timer runs out.

It feels like I actually have the capability to finish the rift while having a life.

Comments

  • @BingBongMan said:

    Like seriously, I was only on the first level about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Now I'm on track to finish before the timer runs out.

    It feels like I actually have the capability to finish the rift while having a life.

    I still won't buy it. It's just useless charms, reskins of other outfits and 1 outfit that I usually don't care about. If the charms gave a percentage of extra BPs per match or did something special, I might care but as it is now, it's just a waste of money for me.