Did they patch the Outfit glitch?

Just now I tried to glitch my Cheryl. So I could use the default head with the police clothes. But whenever I go out from "Play as survivor" and then go back in, the skin just resets to the default Cheryl. Am I doing something wrong or did they patch the glitch?

Comments

  • Yep. You can glitch a set, load into a lobby with a different survivor and switch to Cheryl in the lobby, and be able to play a round with the glitched set. But as soon as the trial ends you'll have it reset again.

  • It's possible to load into ONE MATCH with a glitched cosmetic but it will reset every time after the game ends.

    So a dedicated person could do the cosmetic glitch, but its super unsustainable long term

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Yep. You can glitch a set, load into a lobby with a different survivor and switch to Cheryl in the lobby, and be able to play a round with the glitched set. But as soon as the trial ends you'll have it reset again.

    Ohhh okay. Thank you