More Points for Bold Survivors Who Distract the Killer

I am frustrated. I can't enjoy games where I'm being chased the entire time and almost all the gens get done and even hex totems. Why? Because I know I'm going to get ######### for points. During the game in the screenshot below, I ran the killer around for 3 gens and 2 hex totems. When they dc'd, I got the least points because I had zero chance to get any points in any other category. This is complete bs. The team was ABLE to get all that done BECAUSE OF my chase. Didn't get a chance to do unhooks, heals, gens, totems or anything. It's just incredibly frustrating to do a long chase and get nothing for it. 8k max.

bold points.png

SUGGESTION: Allow for more scoring events for gens / totems / heals getting done during chases. Please, BHVR.

Comments

  • @katerbater said:

    I am frustrated. I can't enjoy games where I'm being chased the entire time and almost all the gens get done and even hex totems. Why? Because I know I'm going to get ######### for points. During the game in the screenshot below, I ran the killer around for 3 gens and 2 hex totems. When they dc'd, I got the least points because I had zero chance to get any points in any other category. This is complete bs. The team was ABLE to get all that done BECAUSE OF my chase. Didn't get a chance to do unhooks, heals, gens, totems or anything. It's just incredibly frustrating to do a long chase and get nothing for it. 8k max.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5E2LEGLFZEOB/bold-points.png

    SUGGESTION: Allow for more scoring events for gens / totems / heals getting done during chases. Please, BHVR.

    Honestly I think this is a good idea for everything except healing and the totems ( unless it's a hex totem)

    If you're getting chased and somebody destroys a hex Totem then I believe you should get a couple of points for that same thing if a generator is completed not so much if dull totems are destroyed or healing is done

  • I actually think Objective needs to earn more. 80 seconds on a gen to earn 1250bp? I get that for 16 seconds on a totem or 30 seconds in a chase.

  • @BastardKing said:

    I actually think Objective needs to earn more. 80 seconds on a gen to earn 1250bp? I get that for 16 seconds on a totem or 30 seconds in a chase.

    Completely agree with that as well.

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260076/more-points-for-bold-survivors-who-distract-the-killer

    Honestly I think this is a good idea for everything except healing and the totems ( unless it's a hex totem)

    If you're getting chased and somebody destroys a hex Totem then I believe you should get a couple of points for that same thing if a generator is completed not so much if dull totems are destroyed or healing is done

    Yeah I didn't mean dull totems and I mostly meant like other survivors healing someone who was recently hooked, not like self-care or anything like that. Mostly it should work like Distraction points that you get when you're running near a survivor but trigger when your teammates do objective stuff / saving people, healing not so much.