Maps are flashing
When I play both killer or survivor all the maps I am getting are flashing at some point of the match but this is only for 10 seconds max
When I play both killer or survivor all the maps I am getting are flashing at some point of the match but this is only for 10 seconds max
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Game map and Lery's don't flash for some inexplicable reason. All the others do, including the new one.
The new it's not in the game now
These names ๐
Can someone get me some video of this if it's possible? It will help a lot to narrow down what the issue is.
It's happening on random times and I am on ps4 and I cant record with my phone the clip and sent it
@MandyTalk - Here is a video of the flashing.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller Thank you so much! Interesting to know it's on differing platforms as well as just PS4 - I'll bring it to the teams attention. Thanks again for the video, it really helps to explain things.
Apparently it is only on PS4 and PS5. I checked some Twitch streamers out and I couldn't find any PS4 or PS5 streamers that did not have the flashing. It doesn't seem to be an issue on any XBox platform or on PC.