PSA: Flashbang Lightburns Wraith
If you use the Flashbang against a Wraith, if they're anywhere near the grenade when it goes off they immediately get burned out of Cloak. They don't even need to be looking at it. (The gif was compressed so I could send it to friends in Discord, sorry about the quality)
Lightburn.gif
Comments
good to know
I went against a wraith earlier and me and this leon were just tormenting him. He couldn't get 10 steps without exploding
As a Wraith main, this is terrifying. But there can't be that many survivors who'd use the perk instead of the meta, right? Please?
It's a part of my Meta. No offense to your main, but god I hate Wraith. (It's usually just the tunneling camping Killers that play him)
Don't get why people would even camp with Wraith. He's got the mobility to zoom around the map looking for other survivors.
Not so much camp, more so zooms straight to the hook after I've been unhooked (then usually tunnels me).