To all the filthy nurse mains
I'm honestly disappointed I never see bamboozled with u lot but overall there's nothing to say bad about you. I mean I've went against 1 good nurse in my life and that match was like 2 min max. We were all downed so quickly it was prob a record but whatever. Anyway besides that every nurse I play is like a Nintendo switch nurse cause there all terrible. Overall I feel bad cause u guys have to look at the ground half the match and every time u blink u screech in pain. Too bad there no pain killers in dbd.
Comments
her breathing is the real killer.
In honor of this post I will now play a match of Nurse with nothing but bamboozle.
Ur the best
Was a weird match on The Game. Will link the vid when it's uploaded lol.
I love the ######### Nazgul screeches
https://youtu.be/mAi2Wqj6fDYUnfortunately I didn't get to actually use bamboozle because the map was game, but you get to see me ######### up alot because I'm used to running shadowborn so there's that at least.
Ur a nurse god please bless me with ur skills.
The pee nurse skin
Did u become a pro nurse main or r u still a wannabe
Still wannabe 🗿
I see
One day I will bloom
I don't even know how to respond to that.