What topics do you think would make great chapter themes?
Personally I would love a chapter themed around the Chernobyl power plant.
One based around Vietnam could be awesome as well.
What themes do y'all think would work well for a DBD chapter?
Personally I would love a chapter themed around the Chernobyl power plant.
One based around Vietnam could be awesome as well.
What themes do y'all think would work well for a DBD chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A dark fantasy medieval chapter. Some kind of dark knight killer would be cool.
Definitely a chapter based on traditional lore like Oni was would be great. Maybe something Indian or Middle Eastern would be neat.
They'd have to do it right though, maybe it could be a druid killer of some sort. Otherwise it might feel to similar to Oni's dark samurai theme.
Tropical island/beach theme. Think about the Movie I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. Vacation resort with beach Areal during night and storm.
Jail theme. Guardian Killer, Prisoner Survivor and Prison Map
I think they might want to keep real life tragedies out.
But I've really been hoping for a killer that uses spiders. Or bees. Queen Bee killer.
A prison map could be cool, would have to be an indoor/outdoor map. I'm getting sick of fully indoor maps.
So it's fine if call of duty does stuff like vietnam, but as soon as anybody else does it it's wrong.
If you can find anywhere I said that it's okay for COD games to do that, I'll give you a cookie and a pat on the head.