Thank you scott! The grind is ridiculous…

https://youtu.be/S_QnwmgLnDU


The grind is unrealistic and ridiculous.

i started playing 2 years ago, i got 1250 hrs in the game.

Got spirit P3, trapper and wraith P1 and Meg P1…. I have all but Trickster and 3 survivors unlocked all and all to lvl 50.

I main about 6 survivors and try and mix around the killers i play.

I dont have more then half the Tier 3 perks unlocked for any of them. Its crazy to have that many hours and still having to grind so hard is dumb.


If i main’d 4 or 5 killers maybe id have the perk list completed but i like the variety.

Comments

  • People have been saying this for years. Yes, Perk tiers are absolutely unnecessary and just bloat the game with pointless grinding. You dont need some random eceleb to tell you that. Plus they are more work for the devs anyways since it means they have to create and maintain 3 versions of each perk instead of just 1.

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    The grind is the thing I dislike the most about the game. I’ve been very unmotivated to play lately because the grind is so demoralizing. I play for a few hours and get next to nowhere with the BP I earned. Sadly, I don’t think anything will be done about it until the game starts losing players.

    Feel exactly the same, grinding is intensely demoralizing and makes me not want to play.

  • @GrimmGaliard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2297122#Comment_2297122

    I'm sorry if I come off as contrary or argumentative, I absolutely get where you're coming from and it can feel like a grind. I atm can't play as Leon because the blond bastard refuses to get anything to tier 3, it's just all green like a German intersection. Most of the time I play, it's with friends on survivor and I prioritize their escape which usually nets me a small amount of points.

    I don't think the system is poor, I think we don't get enough points per match. Even in my example, I noticed I said it takes a BPS to make me excited. Maybe it won't feel so grindy to everyone if we maybe got double the amount of points we do now? Just double. Outright. The rng perks wouldn't feel so bad if you fly through each level

    I agree! When I call the grind expensive, what I mean is that matches should either reward more BP or the cost of stuff in the Bloodweb should be decreased. DbD loves its RNG, so that's almost certainly here to stay. But oh earning more BP would feel so good. A lot of people feel that the point gain during Bloodhunts is how it always should be and they only bother to play the game during those events, yet BP events have become disturbingly rare.

    Anyway, yes, doubling the BP gain would be awesome.

  • Remove BP cap.

    Remove BP cap on categories in game

    Make BBQ and WGLF bloodpoint gain base.

    Make rebuking shrine perks give 500k BP.

    YW.

1 2 ›