Anyone getting higher pings than usual?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Just got dashboarded on xbox because nemesis kicked the gen next to me lol. Its been terrible. On top of that ended up getting an error today saying I didn't have enough memory and that I needed to turn the graphics down.....something is broken in dbd.
I usual get around 55ms ping, now I cannot get lower than 110. sh*t gets laggy and stuttery with a ping like this.
No, my ping has been a consistent 30-ish. I presume you've tested your internet connection. Might be people in your area aren't playing when you play because there's been a lot of issues lately. idk.
Ive crashed 7 times and every game it feezes every 20 seconds or so
I've never lagged like this before. Ive got fios gigabit so I sure know its not my end.