Tutorial Resetting Everything

After completing the recently added tutorials I noticed that all my Survivor/Killer Cosmetics, Charms, Perks and Add-ons I had equipped were removed and the cosmetics for everyone was reset to default. Not a serious bug but very inconvenient.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It’s happened to EVERYONE I know who plays, including myself. I’m on PS4 and have friends on PC & Xbox.

  • @Kzzortney said:

    It’s happened to EVERYONE I know who plays, including myself. I’m on PS4 and have friends on PC & Xbox.

    I have friends on PC and PlayStation who supposedly experienced the same thing.

  • @Star99er said:

    After completing the recently added tutorials I noticed that all my Survivor/Killer Cosmetics, Charms, Perks and Add-ons I had equipped were removed and the cosmetics for everyone was reset to default. Not a serious bug but very inconvenient.

    @Kzzortney said:

    It’s happened to EVERYONE I know who plays, including myself. I’m on PS4 and have friends on PC & Xbox.

    @Star99er said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2297252#Comment_2297252

    I have friends on PC and PlayStation who supposedly experienced the same thing.

    Don't worry guys, it's already reported many times since June 15th.