Any updates when RPD is coming back?
Kind of killing the hype of the new chapter that this map is still disabled for a bug that wasn't in the PTB version.
Kind of killing the hype of the new chapter that this map is still disabled for a bug that wasn't in the PTB version.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
or OR......
It's a saving grace.
๐
I was looking forward to playing a lot of Nemesis with surprise Zombies during the release. It is a bummer.
No maps in a year so this is extremely disappointing. And I think we're only getting one more map in the next 12 months, I hope that map is spectacular.
I haven't been able to play the map yet. It's been disabled since I got the DLC day one. ๐