is this bannable

showing a survivor that you're giving them the hatch then they walk up to you thinking that there getting the hatch but then you down them and hook them.


I did that in a recent game and an entire team reported me for it.

so I don't get banned can someone please say if it is or not

Comments

  • Hold on. Have I not just responded to this post lol.

  • No of course, its the same as if survivors pointed at a hook and ran for the exit after being hit.

  • Not bannable. Certainly not nice tho, I hope you are not someone who complains about teabagging or stuff like that.

  • @the_new said:

    showing a survivor that you're giving them the hatch then they walk up to you thinking that there getting the hatch but then you down them and hook them.

    I did that in a recent game and an entire team reported me for it.

    so I don't get banned can someone please say if it is or not

    No ur not gonna get banned there just salty