DON'T DEAD HARD!
I love Dead Hard over any other exhaustion perk and I have to close to my heart, but as the game still isn't fixed, I can't use it. Anytime I use it, Instant frames drop and lag hits too hard. Save your time and stray away till it was fixed.
Comments
Dead hard is practically unusable on console to due to lag
It upsets me so much that it causes my friends to lag as well when I use it. Nemesis charging his noodle also causes lag
Completely recks fps in chase, sometimes so bad it forces a disconnect.
It's never ever been this bad...what caused it, PTB didn't even have this issue and maybe we need a PTB on console from how awful this is.
They did change things since ptb, they are bound to find the causes in this patch. Just know that it's really consistent with dh.
PTB was only available to PC and consoles are having the issues of lag especially with DH. Hoping they figure it out as I replaced it with Desperate Measures until exhaustion perks stop causing the game to freeze and lag.
Yeah I think that’s why I never used it. Always felt super inconsistent compared to lithe or BL (unless you get shelter woods)
You should see what it does to the killer 😭
No one has used it when I have played killer...wonder why.
Imagine using DH to gain space and end up being behind from where you pushed the button. So gross rn
Someone uses dead hard my entire screen freezes for about 3 seconds and they disappear entirely. Its awful. Pretty much all exhaustion perks have this effect