Is the new map back yet?
-title
-title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See that page that pops up every time you boot up the game with new news called “news”?
Yeah...
Until we get that saying RCPD is re-enabled, then no, it isn’t.
feelsbadman
Well that message didn't pop up no need to be so cheeky lmao simple question simple answer mate.
It's hard telling when the new map will be back up and running, but until everything is fixed I've decided not to play the game anymore as this chapter stutters and lags far too much, and I play on PS5. Obviously hot fixes will improve the stability of the game, but the devs have always cared more about how the game looks instead of how it runs, and the Resident Evil chapter is a shining example of that.
The news page pops up for everyone. It told everybody the map was disabled. It has not popped up with any further news.
Question answered.
At this point I imagine it needs a patch to be fixed. If they could fix it without one I would think they'd have done it by now, unfortunately. Hope for Tuesday 🤞
I would laugh my ass off if the map is reenabled and happens to have breakable walls
I am sure bhvr will "hotfix" the map sometime within the next 2 weeks.
Bhvr doesn't know what a hotfix is.
Think ur a big man you, don't ye