I love nemesis but I can't wait for the console lag to disappear.

I really love playing nemesis but with the lag it's really painful, I can't wait Tuesday for the bug fix update to be made. Every time I use his power its lagging

Comments

  • Will be happy when the fix comes. Had to step away from all killer play due to issues. At least the bugs aren't as crippling for Survivor.

  • Maybe if you learned to appreciate the lag, you wouldn't have to wait till Tuesday to truly enjoy him. You people never considered the other console customers who like this update as is.

  • @CornHub said:

    Maybe if you learned to appreciate the lag, you wouldn't have to wait till Tuesday to truly enjoy him. You people never considered the other console customers who like this update as is.

    https://youtu.be/t20iEdFLS3A

    You dropped the /s

  • The constant freezing might go away, but Console performance before this patch wasn't good.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Will be happy when the fix comes. Had to step away from all killer play due to issues. At least the bugs aren't as crippling for Survivor.

    I started just camping and running noed. Trying to loop is an absolute nightmare

  • @eloise said:

    I really love playing nemesis but with the lag it's really painful, I can't wait Tuesday for the bug fix update to be made. Every time I use his power its lagging

    Sadly the game will still lag and the frames will drop even after. Their only fixing the patch issues not the whole games issues with lag and frames.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293573#Comment_2293573

    I started just camping and running noed. Trying to loop is an absolute nightmare

    Yeah, the lag/rubber banding and fps drops completely threw me off. When I play Survivor it's little more than sound stuttering.

  • Console optimization has always been poor, though I'm hoping for a hot fix for this recent chapter, I would prefer the devs take an overall health fix for consoles.

  • In the meantime, I'm using Unrelenting and Save the Best for Last on Nemesis, and it's very satisfying for a killer who punches with his fists.

    The survivors get away everytime I think Tentacle Strike is worth using. The survivor is running toward a pallet and will be animation-locked? Let me charge my tentacle-- *game locks up while I'm adjusting my aim and keeps applying my user inputs while it fixes itself* By the time it unlocks, I'm facing the wrong direction and the survivor got away.