Resident Evil skins ideas.

Really enjoying the Resident Evil content and hoping for more honestly. It seems to have drawn a good few new players in too which is always nice.

Wrapped Nemesis head (head piece) RE3: Remake - Nemesis

Damaged Nemesis suit (body piece) RE3: Remake - Nemesis

Classic Nemesis skin - Nemesis

Ada Wong - Jill

HUNK - Leon

Not sure how this would work with licensing but think these would be a relatively decent fit for other non RE characters that are DBD originals.

Resident Evil 5 Executioner or Resident Evil 8 Urias - Oni

Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Man or Resident Evil 5 Chainsaw Majini - Billy

William Birkin (1st Form) RE2: Remake - Blight

Comments

  • I really want a Jack Baker skin for Trapper, a Karl Heisenberg skin for Doctor or Trickster, and an Ethan Winters skin for Leon.

    Having classic Nemesis, Mr. X, and Birkin would also be really cool.

  • @QwQw said:

    I really want a Jack Baker skin for Trapper, a Karl Heisenberg skin for Doctor or Trickster, and an Ethan Winters skin for Leon.

    Having classic Nemesis, Mr. X, and Birkin would also be really cool.

    Definitely. A Heisenberg skin could probably work well for Deathslinger too tbh.

  • @STARS_truck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293574#Comment_2293574

    Definitely. A Heisenberg skin could probably work well for Deathslinger too tbh.

    What would his weapon be, though? Because Heisenberg doesn't really use any ranged weapons other than occasionally flinging random pieces of metal at people.

  • @QwQw said:

    I really want a Jack Baker skin for Trapper, a Karl Heisenberg skin for Doctor or Trickster, and an Ethan Winters skin for Leon.

    Having classic Nemesis, Mr. X, and Birkin would also be really cool.

    I also would want an Ethan skin, only because I want to see this in an actual game

    obraz.png


  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293590#Comment_2293590

    What would his weapon be, though? Because Heisenberg doesn't really use any ranged weapons other than occasionally flinging random pieces of metal at people.

    He's a kind of mad inventor with his powers so I figure a reskinned version of the gun would work tbh.

  • Well, Ethan has an actual face modeled after Yaya Chamki, but it would be pretty funny if his face was just blacked out like that.

    @STARS_truck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293771#Comment_2293771

    He's a kind of mad inventor with his powers so I figure a reskinned version of the gun would work tbh.

    I guess that could make sense, though it'd be weird to not see Heisenberg walking around with hammer.

  • I've mentioned it before, but Blight could have a Merchant (shopkeeper RE4) skin.

  • Add the principal characters of the franchise first.

    Main games:


    _ Resident Evil 0

    Principal characters (Billy Coen & Rebbeca Chambers)

    RE0.jpg



    _ Resident Evil

    Principal characters (Jill Valentine & Chris Redfield)

    RE1.png

    Secondary character (Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers)




    _ Resident Evil 2

    Principal characters (Leon S. Kennedy & Claire Redfield)

    RE2.jpg

    Secondary characters (Ada Wong, Sherry Birkin)

    Bonus characters ( HUNK & Tofu)




    _ Resident Evil 3

    Principal character (Jill Valentine)

    RE3.jpg

    Secondary character (Carlos Oliveira)




    _ Resident Evil Code Veronica

    Principal character (Claire Redfield)

    RECV.jpg

    Secondary characters (Chris Redfield, Steve Burnside)




    _ Resident Evil 4

    Principal Character (Leon S. Kennedy)

    re4.png

    Secondary characters (Ashley Graham, "Ada Wong")




    _ Resident Evil 5

    Principal characters (Chris Redfield & Sheva Alomar)

    re5.jpg

    Secondary character (Jill Valentine)