Ghostface detection range.

You guys really need to fix ghostface. Like seriously, I'm at one end of a midwhich hallway stalking around a corner and I get broken out by the survivor at the OTHER END of the hallway. And I'm not saying a short hallway, I'm talking about the long ones. This really shouldn't be possible. Hell even getting broken out when I'm behind a solid wall.

Come on.

Comments

  • default reveal is 32 meters.

    midwich hallways are... something... not sure. but I feel like 32 is pretty close actually...

  • Give everyone a toggle for crosshairs. Even killers, if they let swf exist why not give killers crosshairs and a way for survivors to tell if they are actually revealing or blinding.

  • @4eyed said:

    Give everyone a toggle for crosshairs. Even killers, if they let swf exist why not give killers crosshairs and a way for survivors to tell if they are actually revealing or blinding.

    You can already tell though.

    You get a really distinct sound cue when revealing Ghostface, he also gets it himself if someone is looking at him.

    As for the flashlight the beam usually becomes tinnier if youre in the process of blinding the killer i think, before doing a big flash when you succeed

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    default reveal is 32 meters.

    midwich hallways are... something... not sure. but I feel like 32 is pretty close actually...

    The further he is then the longer both stalking and revealing should take. Just like with Myers, the further they are the less you stalk.

    But with Ghostface it's as if they're sniffing his cologne even though they're like 20+ meters away.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293428#Comment_2293428

    The further he is then the longer both stalking and revealing should take. Just like with Myers, the further they are the less you stalk.

    But with Ghostface it's as if they're sniffing his cologne even though there's like 20+ meters away.

    you also stalk at the same speed no matter the distance. it's a fair trade-off

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293502#Comment_2293502

    you also stalk at the same speed no matter the distance. it's a fair trade-off

    Like I said though, both stalking and revealing should take longer the further you are apart.