Survivors holding the match hostage...

Today I played one match as Hag and the last 2 remaining survivors held the game hostage for 15mins, I don't know as a Killer there is nothing I can do until one gives up and the other one gets the hatch they were hiding for to escape. Unlike other asymmetrical horror games in this genre that I have played DBD is the only one that doesn't have a match timer, I mean this piece of ######### game still feels like it is in Beta early access at times with all the bugs and poor optimization.


What I would suggest is making the 3 AFK crows alert killers if Survivors are not doing anything like actively working on a gen or cleansing a totem after 120 seconds, because looking around a massive maps for survivors hiding around is not fun and it would be better to just leave the match. Honestly got so upset that I have not touched the game since 11AM this morning.

Comments