Fix The Game
Optimization is poor as hell on console everytime,I get into a match it's unbearable to play because of the rubber banding.I just want to play the game.
It's also funny everytime I'm winning all of a sudden ######### goes haywire. Raises the question are people cheating.For a few weeks everything was fine but now it's just bad also stop disrespecting The Entity calling her a ######### and ######### etc.
Comments
Many glitches rn like most I've ever seen They are minor glitches though and the game is still playable and it deffinatly is not broken.
My man don't group together my words into a single summary
Well u said the game is unplayable and I said the game is very playable
Yeah almost everyone I play with is console, even the killers so it is very very playable right now.
Have- have you seen the experience on Xbox1/PS4?
I'm on ps4 and it isnt bad at all. It's only laggy when Nemesis plays besides that I think u need better internet
I'm not even on ps4/xbox lol
Also Internet doesn't impact my framerate which is the bit that's dropping :)
glad you're in the minority though cause there's a 50+ page thread currently about how ######### it is
Game is playable if you consider it looking like a PowerPoint presentation playable. ๐
Exactly lol
I didn't know it takes four hit's to connect