Is the Map Temporarily Disabled or gone forever??
I know this is a bit Hyperbole but How long is this going to go on for? Its been about 5 days since the chapter dropped and still no new map. I want my Achievement darn it!!!
I know this is a bit Hyperbole but How long is this going to go on for? Its been about 5 days since the chapter dropped and still no new map. I want my Achievement darn it!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good question
Probably until the next hotfix when they can fix things. As maps aren't server-sided (though disabling/re-enabling them is) it would need an update to fix, and so until it is fixed it will likely stay disabled.
Bruh 5 days its fine calm down big boi ull get ur achievement in like 2 years.
Hopefully gone forever. ######### that map.
I went back home from a short travel right after the map was disabled. And I didn't play the PTB...
I wish to visit it soon. 😭