Self unhook before rescue
What is up with people trying to unhook themselves right before the rescue lately? Someone is taking a risk to go for the save only to have someone self unhook in their face and deny them the altruism?
What is up with people trying to unhook themselves right before the rescue lately? Someone is taking a risk to go for the save only to have someone self unhook in their face and deny them the altruism?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dunno. It's fun?
More points for you if you can unhook yourself and less risk of going into stage 2 if someone's there to get you.
I only understand it if you have deliverance and want to get use out of your perk.
Who doesn't want to gamble the 4% without any consequences? It's so fun to see if you're lucky! ๐
I will ignore people that do that and let them use the rest of their chances before i unhook them. Enjoy going stage 2.
Heck yeah, I'm the kobe king. ๐
You sound like the worst teammate to ever get, go play swf if it annoys you so much
Why does it bother you so much to do that to them?
Yeah its super rude. Just leave them on the hook and walk away. Theyll stop