EU Servers

please devs separate EU Servers from Russians ... every time i play with a russian killer we take hits from space distance it getting boring ...

Comments

  • I do not think this is good idea. Because most killers in EU server Russian. I am talking for my experience ofcourse but i am facing with so much Russian killer. If you wanna out them, that will make survivor queues longer.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    I do not think this is good idea. Because most killers in EU server Russian. I am talking for my experience ofcourse but i am facing with so much Russian killer. If you wanna out them, that will make survivor queues longer.

    i get around 10% Russian players idk if it will affect queues , but in fact i prefer waiting a lil more and getting a quality game experience.

  • I wish they could too just because, through almost no fault of their own (asides from location which you can't really help). But BHVR use Amazon Web Servers for their dedicated servers, and I don't think there are any Amazon servers in Russia. Both EU servers are in London + Frankenfurt (I think it's Frankenfurt, it could be Hannover).

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I wish they could too just because, through almost no fault of their own (asides from location which you can't really help). But BHVR use Amazon Web Servers for their dedicated servers, and I don't think there are any Amazon servers in Russia. Both EU servers are in London + Frankenfurt (I think it's Frankenfurt, it could be Hannover).

    idk but i dont think its the distance between EU Servers from then , i think its their connection is too filtered

  • @Olokun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2292118#Comment_2292118

    idk but i dont think its the distance between EU Servers from then , i think its their connection is too filtered

    Distance does play a large part in it. If I, in England, were to try to connect to East Coast NA servers, for example, my ping would be pretty damn high. Even worse if I were to try and connect to AU ones.