Killer Players are Kinder Than Survivor Players

Change my mind. My proves from my experiences:


  1. I saw so many killers let us go when team were played so bad. I am not saying all killer players doing this but i saw so much killer did let us go.
  2. So many times killers giving last guy hatch.
  3. When i get 1 or 2 dc, killers did let us fix gens and leave.
  4. Most killer players writing "gg wp" even they are lose with 4 escapes.


But survivors?

  1. I never saw they give me free hook when i played so bad.
  2. I never saw they did make game more slower when i got 1 or 2 hooks with losing 3 or 4 gens.
  3. So many of them are writing "gg wp" only when they wins. But some of them are nice and writing gg even they die.
  4. Most killers finishing games fast when they win. But survivors? When they win, they are t-bagging on gates for waste killer's more time.


Change my mind if you can.

Comments

  • As you said yourself, it's not all players in that role that are that way, and I tend not to generalize, but I still agree with your overall experiences. Mine have been like that too. Survivors are usually pretty ruthless, even to their own team mates, and even sometimes more so than the killer.

    I have few enough experiences with killers that were legitimately toxic, even though it has happened plenty, and would do things like just bleed me out on the floor for no reason or mori animation spam endlessly (back when that was a thing.) For survivors though, it's been too many times to count where I'm just sitting there waiting for the game to end and some survivor is just sitting at the exit gate butt dancing because... Well, IDK if they think it's because they're trying to get me mad, or because they think butt dancing is hilarious, or because they just love pressing the button on their keyboard... I'll never understand it.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259467/killer-players-are-kinder-than-survivor-players

    That’s rare. Check this forum which is majority killer mains. All I see are insults and telling others to get better at game.

    when the ratio to survivor and killer players is 4:1, you can't honestly believe this forum is dominated by killer mains?

  • @LeleLP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2292065#Comment_2292065

    I just don't see it being correct that people are claiming one side is more toxic because "Oh i witness it a lot more from them." That's one persons opinion on it. Even if many more share the same opinion doesn't make it correct. I've seen plenty of toxic killers. And I've seen plenty of toxic survivors. But people are free to believe whatever they want. I think it's safer to assume it's about 50/50 than one side or the other to just divide this games community even more because everyone just wants to have this "us vs them" mentality. That's where a lot of this toxic spews from.

    Its not just one persons opinion, throw up a random poll i bet money survivors come back as being the most toxic. I can count on 1 hand the amount if salty messsages ive got from killers. Ive gotten literally hundreds from survivors. It gets so bad I literally have to turn messaging off. This is not a unique experience, anyone that plays both sides will tell you tge same. Claiming otherwise is silly

  • There is no end to the self fellating killer posts on these forums. I've had good and bad experiences on both sides.

  • Well duh ^^ ( i see more Killer let a baby dwight run then survivor suicide into a baby killer).

  • I don't disagree with the overall sentiment that Survivors are disproportionally more toxic than Killers but if you get lynched early as a survivor you're more than likely to just leave and begin searching for a new match so you'll never see if they type anything while a Killer HAS to see the end chat. Additionally you don't see the Killer's POV so if the Ghostface is teabagging and hook stabbing while you're on a gen you might not see it either. There's just more opportunity for a Killer to witness toxic behaviour than a typical Survivor.

1 2 ›