Infinite 150% speed
So i just played survivor on a blood lodge map, and after vaulting an excavator window with lithe i get infinite 150% speed boost for a remainder of the match. I think i got reported but i could not undo this. The buff persisted even in dying stage and after being hooked
platform: PC
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
This happened to me as well. I stopped to take video, then threw myself at the hook.
https://youtu.be/S1k27qKtj9IThis is happening only on pc?
If it was a killer bug this would be addressed immediately.
Exactly, But let’s hope exploit bug like this gets patched ASAP.
This must have been what happened in my trial yesterday but I was killer and couldn't catch her. I thought she had hacked so, trying to look on the positive side, I'm glad it's just a bug.
I can't remember of I was on series x or ps5 though.
I just got hit by a nemesis as i jumped a window with lithe and i got stuck with the speed boost.
Just had this glitch, playing on PS5 after the 5.1 Update. Using Feng Min and running Lithe, speed vaulted as a chase started and i got an infinite speed boost. I've gone into private matches and cant recreate it so no clue what really causes it.
which killer ? you got any hit before vault ?
Was playing against Oni, got hooked then healed before vault, as my Lithe was supposed to run out Oni hit his ability and i kept going fast
Happened to me too, I was playing against a streamer who is dead set that I am hacking, I tried to explain it to them but because i took the time to record the incident, they think that I am just using it as an excuse. I am really hoping that I don't get mass reported by them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-_MZfrlLkU