whiny people

why is this community filled with people that just constantly whine

EDIT; literally all people need to do is play the game, have fun and move tf on. how is that hard

Comments

  • It's a pvp game. It happens like that sometimes.

  • @GrimmGaliard said:

    It's a pvp game. It happens like that sometimes.

    yea its sad. people take the game too serious

  • Because of too much free time? And big ego? Ppl complaining is multiplayer game is something u'll see in every community because ppl ego is naturally big more or less and when they lose to pc in single player mode and get killed they just go repeat it while in multiplayer they know they lost to real person so their ego gets hurt and they are ready to go out of their way to insult them or whine on forums, reddit etc etc

  • it gets to the point where people threaten other people with death. this game is taken way too seriously by way too many people.

  • @justbecause said:

    Because of too much free time? And big ego? Ppl complaining is multiplayer game is something u'll see in every community because ppl ego is naturally big more or less and when they lose to pc in single player mode and get killed they just go repeat it while in multiplayer they know they lost to real person so their ego gets hurt and they are ready to go out of their way to insult them or whine on forums, reddit etc etc

    i agree, people just need to relax

  • @joonofarc said:

    why is this community filled with people that just constantly whine

    EDIT; literally all people need to do is play the game, have fun and move tf on. how is that hard

    People take their fun seriously.

  • @joonofarc said:

    why is this community filled with people that just constantly whine

    EDIT; literally all people need to do is play the game, have fun and move tf on. how is that hard

    It seems apparent that you made this thread about me, given that half an hour ago you were trying very hard (even after I quit responding) to tell me what a loser I am, how badly I need a life, how jealous I am, etc., because I said that I don't like streamers.

    If you feel the need to make a thread about "whiny people" to complain about people who have opinions that differ from your own, it may be time to consider the concept of hypocrisy.

  • Oh the irony... 🤣

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259398/whiny-people

    It seems apparent that you made this thread about me, given that half an hour ago you were trying very hard (even after I quit responding) to tell me what a loser I am, how badly I need a life, how jealous I am, etc., because I said that I don't like streamers.

    If you feel the need to make a thread about "whiny people" to complain about people who have opinions that differ from your own, it may be time to consider the concept of hypocrisy.

    not you clicking on my page and coming here, obsessed much, and it wasn't about you sweetie its about all the people who complain about everything. stalk me some more I love the attention you're giving me

  • @joonofarc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2291032#Comment_2291032

    not you clicking on my page and coming here, obsessed much, and it wasn't about you sweetie its about all the people who complain about everything. stalk me some more I love the attention you're giving me

    Well, your name isn't listed as the author so I didn't click the thread because of you, I'm sorry. I don't really know who you are or why you're so worked up, to be honest.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2291038#Comment_2291038

    Well, your name isn't listed as the author so I didn't click the thread because of you, I'm sorry. I don't really know who you are or why you're so worked up, to be honest.

    youre one to talk lol move on dude, sorry to say but the world doesn't revolve around you

  • @joonofarc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2291061#Comment_2291061

    youre one to talk lol move on dude, sorry to say but the world doesn't revolve around you

    Alright. Do consider that whole "hypocrisy" thing though.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2291068#Comment_2291068

    Alright. Do consider that whole "hypocrisy" thing though.

    do consider the whole "no one was talking about you" thing though. you just inserted yourself on something that had nothing to do with your existence lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2291032#Comment_2291032

    joonofarc, that's not cool. If this is what you meant then i don't agree with you

    its not about him. this guy just thinks the whole world is out to get him

  • asymmetrical online pvp game. It's gonna bring out the worst in people

  • I've seen children whine less than all of the DBD community, so snowflakes and butt hurts. Play as you want and ignores the K9's, i do. I love being toxic in this game and lmfao when i get hate mail. It's a game grow some balls and let it go.

  • hate to say it, but topics like this only rile up the negativity and “whining”

    you have lots to learn, young one 💜

    Welcome to the DBD Forums though ;D

  • @snowflakehunter said:

    I've seen children whine less than all of the DBD community, so snowflakes and butt hurts. Play as you want and ignores the K9's, i do. I love being toxic in this game and lmfao when i get hate mail. It's a game grow some balls and let it go.

    i dont think people understand that not everyone is going to enjoy your play style. at the end of the day it was never that serious for people to get so bent out of shape

  • @Unicorn said:

    hate to say it, but topics like this only rile up the negativity and “whining”

    you have lots to learn, young one 💜

    Welcome to the DBD Forums though ;D

    true

    <3

  • Bc this game isn't fun and has massive room for improvement.

  • i would say people that insult others are even worse than whiny people. At least whiny people are often just overreacting because of a recent match or something and actually cool down and see they overreacted and reflect on it.

    both whining and insulting are way too common here, sure, but that’s also nothing exclusive to this community. Of course the asymmetric nature of this game promotes this a little more but it’s still just a human thing.