How do you get the Umbrella charm?
Yeah, uh, sorry for asking this, maybe I'm a bit dumb and it's super easy to get... but I bought the DLC on PS4 and I didn't see it in my charms list... I was wondering if the actual method was different or if I just stupidly missed it in my massive charms collection.
Comments
Its gotten by buying the re dlc bundle
Did you buy the bundle through the PS Store or just the characters through the in-game store? The charm is exclusive to the bundle in the PS Store.
Sorry, I just now saw this.
Like, the chapter? I've bought the chapter but I don't think I received it.
Yeah, it should be there if you bought the chapter. It's supposed to be a yellow charm with the Umbrella logo. If it's not there then I'd contact support.
It's hidden way back amongst the uncommon charms.
Thank you, I guess I was not paying attention. I must have missed it, I finally found it.
Was scared I missed a easy to get charm. Thank you so much.