Having lots of fun with Nemesis

I know he's not the best and can use some QOL or buffs. But, when my console isn't lagging he's tons of fun. And I really enjoy him. Which is weird tried PH suck with him. Don't like Myers or Plague. Nemesis is a hybrid of them all but I find him tons of fun and I got the hang good. Anyone else?

Comments

  • To be honest, I have no idea if he is fun or not. Haven't played him yet.

  • I dunno, I’m not liking how inconsistent his tentacle attack is.

    I still have no idea what it can and can’t attack over and I’ve played him for hours. It would be nice if the hit box actually lined up with the animation but it definitely does not, as well as being tiny to boot.

  • I like Nemesis, I enjoy playing with it, it is somewhat balanced so to speak, but I would like it to have an ability that makes it more lethal in Tier-3, or that there are 4 Zombies as a base kit.

  • @Jarol said:

    I like Nemesis, I enjoy playing with it, it is somewhat balanced so to speak, but I would like it to have an ability that makes it more lethal in Tier-3, or that there are 4 Zombies as a base kit.

    What if Tier 3 added another zombie?

  • I’m surprised it isn’t a thing. I feel like his ultra rare should spawn an extra zombie for each dead survivor or something. The current ultra rares are garbage.

  • It would be enough, the zombies are there to detect survivors and in special moments injure them.

  • @SilentPill said:

    I dunno, I’m not liking how inconsistent his tentacle attack is.

    I still have no idea what it can and can’t attack over and I’ve played him for hours. It would be nice if the hit box actually lined up with the animation but it definitely does not, as well as being tiny to boot.

    Yup, tentacle hits make no sense at all. I've seen it literally go through survivors and they arent hit and other times ive clearly missed yet a hit is registered anyway. It's a bit like huntress hatchets and that's not a good thing.

    I think behavior really struggles with ranged attacks.

  • He's not unfun to play, he's just terrible - giving survivors +1 sprint burst in a chase if they're uninfected punishes you for using your power. No beuno - might as well play deathslinger and get an injure + down or injure + mend. Nemesis is doodoo in his current state, and that's a damn shame.

  • I am PH main and i loved Nemesis more. He is so fun.