Shattered Bloodlines only £3.29 on ps4
Half price already haha so glad I waited...
Half price already haha so glad I waited...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
seriously
No need to wait for bbq and chilli in the shrine now peasants!
WAH!
I WISH I WAITED I PAYED FULL PRICE FOR DLC
HAEEEH!
You what!?! And noone told me this because...?
Advertising people. Sometimes it works.
Going to buy some sausages
Not on PC though?
On a nice bowl where I can collect the after chat salt
steamsale is 25 or 26.
Ah ok, thx
I still need freddy in order to derank properly
Haha, I will actually wait to play him properly until the rework
Have fun on rotten fields with maximum fog. Spoiler: you won't be able to see further than 3m.