This game was such a chore to play tonight
These freezes really do take away from the experience. I decided to just do my dailies and get off. Killer is stressful enough, and now the freezes give the survivors another second chance. The only thing to soften my rage was that I was somehow getting black pips off of 3 people escaping. It's been almost a week since this horrible bug-filled update came out, and we're still dealing with the consequences. Any other game studio would have had this fixed within a day, if they ever allowed it to go to live in the first place. DBD is totally my game, too. Play it almost every day. But this is too much. I've got to take a break.
Comments
I think most people are experiencing the same thing. I’ve been happier off the game for now
The game freezes way more playing survivor it doesnt give them second chances. Literally running freezes the game as survivor it bad.
Is it affecting every platform or just console?
I play on xbox, and it happens but I heard if you dont have a good pc it can affect the game
Anyway, just because it happens to both sides doesn't mean that it doesn't give the other side an advantage. I get the freezes throughout the whole match but the survivors I chase seem to be basically unaffected.
The thing is you'll never know if it has affected the other side. It's like when someone gets exhausted on the ground after dead hard. The killer doesnt know he's exhausted only the survivor does.
You should really take a break.I'm doing the same right now.Current performance is absolutely atrocious.
I was excited to grind for the new characters but i'm gonna have to wait for the hotfix 😧
I stopped playing until they fix the performance issues. Not only is the game running terrible but my ps4 sounds even worse than normal when DBD is up. DBD isn't worth breaking my ps4, there's plenty of other games to play that won't overheat my system.