Can we buff the devs?
It feels like it's been at least over a solid year now with very little communication/interaction/transparency between the devs and community, I think we need to buff them ;)
It feels like it's been at least over a solid year now with very little communication/interaction/transparency between the devs and community, I think we need to buff them ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They have too many bugs that need to be fixed before any real buffs can be done.
We just need Adrenaline perk for them - "You are fuelled by unexpected energy when on the verge of chapter release". When a new chapter is finished, instantly fix all game bugs and write game code at 150 % of your normal code writing speed for 3 weeks.
Ah, from what I can gather, most of the developers run these perks:
If you couldn't tell, just making a joke, don't take this seriously. I believe we can all have some humor here and laugh at the salt the community generates, which is quite entertaining at times. ❤