nemesis power should be effective

nemesis tentacle t3 should 1hit down survivors even if they are in borrowed time but can only be used once before going back to t2

Comments

  • I wouldn't go so far as to one hit down but would say infect and damage a survivor at the same time, maybe even widen his tentacle strike a little.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    I wouldn't go so far as to one hit down but would say infect and damage a survivor at the same time, maybe even widen his tentacle strike a little.

    Yeah that sounds right. 1m increase to range and some width.

  • no t3 is to weak compared to other killers when they t3/use their power it should 1hit down

  • It shouldn't ever instadown. However, I wouldn't be opposed to it either always doing damage at T3 or maybe at T3 you are able to hit multiple targets, like a survivor and a pallet or multiple survivors.