If one healing perk would be a MUST HAVE now...
What would be THE meta perk? and why?
Healing Perks (except selfcare):
We'll make it
Botany Knowledge
Autodidact
Resilience
Spine Chill
I would choose Botany. I can heal myself at a reasonable healing speed. And I can heal everybody to any time at the "normal" healing speed from 12 seconds.
We'll make must be activated. And it's more an unhook- and healing - perk. It's good but focused on unhooks. risky thing
Autodidact must be activated. Once you have all tokens you have a combo of BK and WWM. But you're focused on healing. You must find a person who needs you AND you need Skill Checks and often the game knows that you're running this perk which means you wont get any skill checks brother^^
Resilience and Spine Chill is more just for fun. For an increased vaulting speed as survivor. Which is also an option because vaults are so bad now. Even if you fast vaulted through a window the killer hits you over 9000 meters. But it's not really helpful for healing ^^
That's my opinion so far
Comments
I would have to agree that Botany Knowledge is the most universally useful healing perk right now. If Autodidact had increased chance of skill checks then it might be worth talking about.
+
Emergency Medical Kit
+
Surgical Suture
+
Other Needle
=
Healing speed that breaks the sound barrier.
Doesnt counter. This isnt something you would run as a meta. Except 1.1? Where We'll make it healed yourself too.
I'm giving the edge for botany - works all the time from start to finish without having any conditions and helps with medkits.
That sounds scary
My meta build is Selfcare Iron Will Dead Hard Adrenaline
I switched Adrenaline with Botany Knowledge. Idk why. I just hate this slow healing speed. 4/8 seconds is such a long time. especially if youre mangled through sloppy butcher ^^
Bond or Empathy will replace Self-care.
We'll Make It.
It's the only speed that's tolerable for me, and it's the only perk that's reliable in a pinch. It's not only for unhooks, as it's still active for a long while after unhooking. Good to counter slugs.