More gestures and other ideas

I only know this game due Psn Plus. I enjoyed it so much that I bought all the DLC's and I'm looking forward to more killers, maps and survivors. After playing a while I missed some things in the game that I'm putting down.

1 - Maybe add more 2 gestures for suvivers. Be quiet and stay still or denial (miss a skill check)
2 - Maybe gestures for killers
3 - In game PC/PS4/XBOX a option for change game language.
4 - Price of things in DBD store a little lower.
5 - Game otimization
6 - More maps (I never see water)
7 - More Game optimization
8 - Maybe 4K and HDR support
9 - More option for customize the lobby (change background, music, fire pit)
10 - Thanks for all

Comments

  • I love how you completely ignored the biggest issues of the game, namely balance, servers and Dcing :lol:

    Btw, this is the BALANCE section :wink:

  • No need to talk what everyone is already tired of knowing, do not you think ?! lol

  • slipttees said:

    I only know this game due Psn Plus. I enjoyed it so much that I bought all the DLC's and I'm looking forward to more killers, maps and survivors. After playing a while I missed some things in the game that I'm putting down.

    1 - Maybe add more 2 gestures for suvivers. Be quiet and stay still or denial (miss a skill check)
    2 - Maybe gestures for killers
    3 - In game PC/PS4/XBOX a option for change game language.
    4 - Price of things in DBD store a little lower.
    5 - Game otimization
    6 - More maps (I never see water)
    7 - More Game optimization
    8 - Maybe 4K and HDR support
    9 - More option for customize the lobby (change background, music, fire pit)
    10 - Thanks for all

    Yeah these are changes everyone wants...especially the prices of the stores but a water map or one based completely in snow would be fantastic.
  • Yes... Behaviour should listen more to his players! :-/

  • Yeah, water, snow, even lava or underground nets of galleries!
  • Yup I would certainly love to beckon back at a survivor as killer
  • The deaths could be more brutal, more blood and more details! : D