I'm writing this while waiting for a killer round

So I'm trying to get a killer lobby and I'm now waiting for around 7-8 minutes. Isn't that fun? Waiting longer then the actual round will be? But hey I can understand it. The game is a mess right now again and probably a lot of people don't play in this state of the game.

Question for killer mains, how are you dealing with this #########? I would love to play killer more but don't want to spend more time waiting then gaming

Comments

  • I'd say have a side hobby while you wait, I've been drawing while I wait. I know it's probably not the right answer you're looking for, but balance is important

  • If killer waiting times are high i play survivor and vice versa

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    My queue times are instant again. They went to 2~3 minutes when the chapter dropped because everyone was trying Nemesis, but it seems people got bored.

    Not really it's just that this game is very niche. It's really either the person like the game or not. Which is weird since most of the people who play this game are casual. It's not a GTA or a call of duty, or a Mario game all which of those games appeal to many different type of players. It's just people tried the game it did not like it like that.

  • It's always harder to find a killer match during the morning / day. In the evenings, it becomes much easier when more people are playing survivor because they want to play with their friends. Combine that with the fact that a new killer just came out and people want to try him and it makes sense the killer queues would be a bit longer than usual.

    It sucks, but just wait it out and it'll get better over time.

    It's not really that people aren't playing the game, the numbers are actually really strong right now (https://steamcharts.com/app/381210), there's just an imbalance between survivor and killer.

  • For me, survivor que took about 20 minutes on average before the RE chapter dropped. Imagine that for a second xD

  • @DanielPaint said:

    So I'm trying to get a killer lobby and I'm now waiting for around 7-8 minutes. Isn't that fun? Waiting longer then the actual round will be? But hey I can understand it. The game is a mess right now again and probably a lot of people don't play in this state of the game.

    Question for killer mains, how are you dealing with this #########? I would love to play killer more but don't want to spend more time waiting then gaming

    Too many killers in waiting and not enough survivors. You’ll see it more with the horrible state survivor is in.

  • People are getting tired of just being tunneled off first hook Im gonna guess. Not even trying to be a wise guy but literally all weekend this is how matches have been going at lower ranks. It's not engaging for anyone. Regardless of map and how many gens are done killers are just out to piss people off apparently and this kind of gameplay it's no wonder why people are stopping. If it ain't the state of the game that kills it it's gonna be the players and how they play it.

  • Console players leaving cause of freezes.

  • There’s been a few times when I found myself waiting for a match for a really long time. I’d finally notice, look up from my phone and see that I had never even pressed the button to search for a match, lol. Those were the only times when it has ever taken longer than 7-10 minutes, and it was entirely my fault.

  • New chapter is out. This happens literally every single time a new Killer is released. Give it a couple weeks for the hype to die down and everyone is back to playing survivor again.