Menu Music is Back!!!
Thank you guys for that! Really missed it. Maybe you can include the option to choose, for those like 3 guys that preferred carnival or Rin music...
Thank you guys for that! Really missed it. Maybe you can include the option to choose, for those like 3 guys that preferred carnival or Rin music...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When people were flopping around talking about the buffs, nerfs and changes. They all missed the most important part of the patch. ;_;
I'm so happy it's back.
I'll be sad when it changes again when the event starts (y'all know that's going to happen).
Although if I could choose, it would be the christmas bells forever. Best music.
I actually loved the Halloween menu theme from last year. I hope it comes back for the event.
@RuneStarr and I also love the Christmas one too. So I hope that one returns in December, as well.
I was really happy to hear that it was back. The Carnival and Rin pieces aren't bad, I just prefer the original by a significant margin.