Nemesis: Problem? Or not?
Big man who has zombies, biiiig tentacle.
I got nothing to say for this one since I've only seen like, a min of gameplay. Opinions on T-Tyoe?
What do I put here, GoobyNugget.
Big man who has zombies, biiiig tentacle.
I got nothing to say for this one since I've only seen like, a min of gameplay. Opinions on T-Tyoe?
What do I put here, GoobyNugget.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some say he's weak, others (like me) say he's perfect, some say he's too strong.
Depends on who you ask.
Love him, really fun to play as and actually pretty decent! Zombies for automatic map pressure is awesome. Solid B-tier killer.
Remove the speed boost on his non damaging tentacle strike and give survivors another way to deal with zombies. Like being able to splatter them if you sneak up from behind.
This boi needs 3 little changes and then he will be perfect.