Is blast mine supposed to not count as a stun?
I noticed it doesn't give progress towards stun challenges. And it doesn't give any stun bp either. It only gives blind progression and bp. I know other perks were like this (any means necessary and for the people did not give bp at first) so was wondering if this is the same.
Comments
Hm, that's a shame, I was thinking I'd be able to use it + Head On together to help with 4 stuns in one game challenges.
guess not... but the description does say it stuns the killer.
Yeah so i hoped itd be good since i thought itd count as both (stunning and blinding actions) idk if its unintended it doesnt give stun points though.
Maybe it a bug cause I seen a spirit get stunned by it.
I ran Lightborn against it one game and didn't realize it stuns as well as blinds. Kinda obnoxious honestly.
I'm thinking that it's just a temporary thing. It will count as a stun later, I imagine when they update the game next time
They probably didn't think of it and will hopefully add the points in soon.
Hope so
I was running lightborn, and it stuns, dunno if it said so on the survivor part. Other note, flashbangs can blind and not make a killer drop a survivor. I think if it's behind him when it goes off it just blinds him (got points for blinding, as well as it said killer blind)
Lightborn only protects against the blind, not the stun.