Please New Cosmetic for Kate!
Nea already got one this year and she will get new one too. Also Zarina had cosmetic in rifts and she will get one too. Dwight got 2 new cosmetics this year.
Kate! She is queen and she deserves new cosmetics. Please BHVR, give us and you can take our money.
Comments
Jeff has almost gone a year without a new non recolour cosmetic. I think he needs one a bit more
Also Kate got 2 this year no? Rockabilly and the summer one?
I am really feeling sad for Adam and Jeff mains but both are not popular. I am not seeing them so much, maybe that is reason. But i also hope for new Jeff and Adam cosmetics.
I think Meg needs a new cosmetic.
It's been at least 2 minutes where she didn't get a new cosmetic.
Plz devs,she needs a bit more love π’π’π’π’π’
Claudette too. Sheβs been getting no rift cosmetics lately
Ace got a fisherman's outfit. Omg ace is new dwight now? He had no good cosmetics for eternity
Kate literally got an outfit from this rift too
I'm good thanks
Zarina too? And now she will get new outfit in store. I wanna for Kate too :(
I do not know maybe i am so selfish but Kate is queen, she deserves.
We will all get the cosmetics we want in the end :)
Most characters have loads of cosmetics to choose from so thats something, im a Laurie main and i only have one outfit available :(
Jeff is sad bc no ones is advocating for a new skin for him:
You have one store cosmetic on Laurie at least... I am Freddy main and i just have P3 clothes :(
Anyway i wanna Kate cosmetic like Rabbit Feng, Penguin Zarina, Reindeer Elodie. Kate has not any cosmetic like that. Catgirl costume for Kate? Hot and cute.
Let's have a shirtless jeff!!! That's all the rage with skins nowadays right? Right?
Jeff is artist. I hope they will add cosmetics support him job and lore.
Donβt worry Iβve been doing it for almost a year now
I'd like one with paint on his shirt or skin. Or maybe one with a lot of tattoos.
Yup. That is perfect. And i wanna costume with painter cap for him. Like that:
@OniWantsYourMacaroni
As a Meg main, yes she does.
She is the face of DBD and should have VIP access to new cosmetic options at all given times.
In all seriousness, her cosmetics have not been the best lately so I would gladly have them skip her when they actually give her something good.
I think that would look pretty cool.
I really wanted that painter Jeff cosmetic that someone made for the last cosmetics contest.
Which one? Can you send please
Easier to find than I thought it would be
Less cosmetics for kate, more cosmetics for quentin and jeff
We need a head smashed meg from the resident evil chapter opening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m45Hi70RdLoOh gosh, that is so cool
The only outfit i want for her it's a beach/pool party Bikini Kate and not the one we got that look like its from her grandma π
Will you give me hatch when i use this outfit :)
Maybe.. if you dance for me. You have to work for it π
You misspelled Yui.