I've fallen
I've fallen into the grips of Shadowborn. Do not attempt to save me, it is wonderful here. I feel stronger, but maybe this strength will be my downfall.
Writing this while outside at 34 °C, I am kinda done at this point.
I've fallen into the grips of Shadowborn. Do not attempt to save me, it is wonderful here. I feel stronger, but maybe this strength will be my downfall.
Writing this while outside at 34 °C, I am kinda done at this point.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and I can't get up.
i came here to see if someone would refference this, i am glad you didnt disappoint.