Xbox series S users, could you tell me if it works well?
I would like to buy this Xbox, but first I would like to know if it has FPS drops or does it work well? does the game run well in general?
I would like to buy this Xbox, but first I would like to know if it has FPS drops or does it work well? does the game run well in general?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Outside this patch its still not great at all. Id hold out for either the one x or newest gen.
I have it It's 60 fps from what I understand and no stuttering at all.
Yes. I have it on my PS5 and Xbox Series S and they both run just fine, it’s just this update has been a hot mess, in terms of bugs and optimization.