Let's talk about zombies

Ok I have a massive problem with the zombies...


It is this I want zombie skins for survivors or even for legion, gotcha ya!! In honestly I have no problems with the zombies and I think zombie cosmetics would be kinda neat and well in my honest opinion. I think it would be pretty cool and unique if we have zombie cosmetics. Ohh it should be an event for that. Like repair special gens and special hooks to unlock the cosmetics.

Comments

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    Ok I have a massive problem with the zombies...

    It is this I want zombie skins for for survivors or even for legion, gotcha ya!! In honestly I have no problems with the zombies and I think zombie cosmetics would be kinda neat and well in my honest opinion. I think it would be pretty cool and unique if we have zombie cosmetics. Ohh it should be an event for that. Like repair special gens and special hooks to unlock the cosmetics.

    It would be cool to have skins, but I would prefer they iron out their AI before adding any type of skins. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259051/lets-talk-about-zombies

    It would be cool to have skins, but I would prefer they iron out their AI before adding any type of skins. ๐Ÿ˜

    I agree but still it would be pretty cool.

  • Zombie cosmetics will probably come around the same time as new cosmetics for Huntress' thrown hatchets...


    :(

  • @HP150 said:

    Zombie cosmetics will probably come around the same time as new cosmetics for Huntress' thrown hatchets...

    :(

    Have a little hope

  • Addon for Nemesis that gives zombies party hats when? Clown gets confetti bottles, why not confetti zombies with party blowers in their mouths?

  • The problem with this is that a lot of killers have powers that would be cool to have alternative looks for their equipment/powers/plus-ones. However, there are killers that don't have that sort of thing such as Nurse, Shape, Hag(possibly), Ghostface, and Legion.

  • @UncleStabby said:

    Addon for Nemesis that gives zombies party hats when? Clown gets confetti bottles, why not confetti zombies with party blowers in their mouths?

    I could see it now when a zombie it pops like confetti lol

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    The problem with this is that a lot of killers have powers that would be cool to have alternative looks for their equipment/powers/plus-ones. However, there are killers that don't have that sort of thing such as Nurse, Shape, Hag(possibly), Ghostface, and Legion.

    For 1 I was talking about zombie cosmetics for survivors or legion. For 2 I wasn't talking about powers or add-on. For 3 it would be non copyrighted skins