Nemesis's chase music SLAPS
Seriously, compared to the other tracks, this one makes me the most pumped and excited.
I think if Nemesis didn't have this awesome track, he'd be annoying to go against.
Seriously, compared to the other tracks, this one makes me the most pumped and excited.
I think if Nemesis didn't have this awesome track, he'd be annoying to go against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I sorta like it. I really like Pyramid’s approaching theme, but his chase music is meh for me. Honestly, I think they’ve got to go down the Pyramid Head approaching path.
Although these chase sounds are really good, I want them to make some super scary music. Like terrifying ones and it’ll probably happen sooner or later :).
Examples:
https://youtu.be/lpenCEU_mGUhttps://youtu.be/wkb5fX2jpU8
If they didn't remove Pyramid Heads PTB music we'd have 2 really good tracks.
Though I like Deathslinger and Blight also.
Tbh I have to strongly disagree. His Chasemusic is one of the most boring musicoptions for me. We have way better options like Hillbilly, Pyramid Head, Clown, Shape etc.
While I still prefer clown’s for how it fits his character nemesis’ one is an absolute banger