Lethal Pursuer is an absolute killer perk on Michael.
EWI might as well not exist anymore.
Also, is it just me, or are the pallets wiggling on their own just before I kick them?
EWI might as well not exist anymore.
Also, is it just me, or are the pallets wiggling on their own just before I kick them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pallets do wiggle in an anticipation of your touch.
Yep I've been using it on Mikey and its great. Not that I had difficulty getting tier 2 usually, but its basically instant with Lethal Pursuer.
Yeah people dont realize how strong this perk is on some killers.
To be fair, it is a killer perk for everybody.
Not that survivors would get much use out it anyway
While the new map is an instant game over for him.
Do you really think so? Shape usually dominates on indoor maps. M&A + Dead Rabbit or Scratched Mirror Myers should do the trick. I only got to play on the new map a couple of times, but it's already my favorite. I guess we'll see.
I think it is excellent on Mikey, Spooky in particular. I don't need it for indoor maps but since I like to fight with this build outside, it is gangbusters when I pull a huge map. Worth the investment when I'm not putting in a map offering (every time).
Its an in door map. Advantage for low terror radius killers like Mikey.
It's big and full of small corridors and rooms, not much open spaces. It must be really bad for him.
No big open spaces is a plus for him. Those are the kind of maps where he gets spotted. Small corridors and rooms are ideal for him.
OwO