So, I got the Adept Nemesis.
I got it and realized it needs improvements or maybe a buff just like Pyramid-Head within 2 weeks of its release if I remember correctly. He needs to have more skill in Tier-3, basically Tier-2 is the same as Tier-3 but Nemesis is faster with his power and his distance from the tentacle. Zombies are a nuisance, rarely one is attacked by one or shot down. In loops they are very useful, instead they need to respawn more depending on the type of map. Have more speed and AI improvements. They are like walking bear traps. You need to improve ASAP.
Comments
the only difference from tier 2 to 3 is you gain 1 extra meter of range, the animation looks faster but its the same speed
That should be part of an addon, but it needs a change only at Tier-3. 1 meter away is ridiculous, but the speed of the attack made me happy.
but the speed never changes from tier 2 to 3...