Please Do Not Kill Meg Again
There is so much options for kill (Claudette, David, Jake, Dwight, Nea). Do not kill Queen on any trailer again. That was bad and sad part of Nemesis trailer.
There is so much options for kill (Claudette, David, Jake, Dwight, Nea). Do not kill Queen on any trailer again. That was bad and sad part of Nemesis trailer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want equal rights and by that I mean I want to see all the survivors eat ######### in one trailer or another
Yeah but killing Dwight is more fun. Dwight and Trapper are faces of DbD
beats killing david twice over so
David? He died on Legion trailer. I do not remember other.
wonder what you would see if feng was the target in a trailer
wheres Nea jerking in 90 degree angles?
Poor Meg deserved better
No mercy for Megs...
(This message brought to you in part by The Nemesis Tentacle Yeet Society)
Feng can die, it is fine.
Jeff is like the only survivor that deserves mercy.
Is Jeff survivor? I am not seeing them, last time i saw one of them was month ago.
He got mauled by victor as well