Lethal Persuer
That perk make me rage so often i stop counting. I spawn i see 3 survivor on different gen at the start. My first though is do i dc or try to salvage this game and go for a 2k its really not fun when your not even 10 sec in the game and you already know the outcome
Comments
Just go get the closest one. The outcome isn't written in stone, although three of them starting on three different Generators paints you a stark picture. What that information says is: CHOOSE your three Gen right now. If you don't think you can pressure them off, simply defend the 3 Gen and turn the game into a slog. The longer the match goes the more points for everyone.
I have all the perk i want, i farm a lot at the start so i can avoid playing for point. So when i see that 3 survivor are on 4 different gen i know its a loss and the best way to beat a 3 gen is to pressure 2 gen at the same time and the killer will gradually lose so this is not a solution. Honestly at that point i dont know what is the best solution going afk or just going for a dc take the 5 minute ban like that you save yourself some time
You would DC based on survivors spawns?
Come on man, the amount of games you've probably won with similar spawns without knowing because you didn't have the perk is probably higher than you think.
That is the wrong mindset to take. You turn it into a self-fulfilling prophecy. Let me put it this way, I play Myers. He is a very slow Killer. The build I tend to play never gets any faster. I win far more often than I lose and I'm 100% certain I get the same spawns statistically that you do. You go into every match playing to win, right until the end when you either do or lose. You will learn something from every game. I don't know what to tell you other than your mindset is far more likely to defeat you than the Survivors.
Its probably true but i had corrupt during those time but yesturday i got 2 team who hide the entire time of corrupt so i remove it for lethal persuer
Run them together.
Really? Lol. What else would survivors do? Should they wait in the corner until you down a few to start their objective? You cant be serious.
Corrupt buys you much more time than Lethal Pursuer, use discordance with corrupt if you can't find people or use spies if they're hiding. Id rather have a perk last for 2 mins than one that lasts for 9 seconds.
Really? Lol. His problem was the spawn points putting all the survivors on separate gens right from the start. A known issue already real question should be "Really? LOL. DC/afk at the beginning of the game over a spawn point? BRUHHHHHH. This broken spawn point ######### didn't just start you are just now able to see it. Play the damn game.